Friday, September 5, 2008

Define "Mad"

The word "mad" can mean angry. It can also denote insanity. I am from time to time both, depending on who you talk to and at what time you talk to them. Most of my relatives think I am crazy. Crazy for living in a backward foreign country, away from family and friends. They don't understand that I don't want to live near them. We have a brick-wall relationship, so who is crazy here? Moving on...

I am Baptist, but don't let that scare you off. Jimmy Carter says he is a Baptist and we know what kind of a left-wing, liberal nutcase he is. I am a Republican. It is scary to be on the other side of the globe watching my country fall from within. How can Americans be so blind as to let a Muslim make it to Congress, let alone gain the nomination to the Democratic party. It is mind-boggling and can only be explained as spiritual deception as the end-times draw near.

We are living in an apathetic, cowardly time in the history of Christianity. Those of us on the mission fields are getting old and are not finding willing, young people to replace us, no matter how hard we look. Where are the men who will stand in the gap? There are more women on the mission fields than men. Why? Where are the men? We do thank God for the women, because they are doing what they can, and doing a good job of it, but WHERE ARE THE MEN?

No comments: